Natural support for your pet's skin, joints and urinary system - with soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties
With a powerful combination of specially selected whole green plants, our Green Releaf® Tablets have natural soothing, cleansing and pH balancing properties. They can help to maintain healthy skin, particularly when it is sensitive, and can also be used to help maintain healthy joints and kidneys and as an aid for normal urination - things that owners of older dogs often worry about.
- Skin – calms and soothes
- Joints - helps to improve comfort and mobility
- Normal urination - promotes mild water loss, helping to maintain normal urine flow and pH balance
The pH balancing effect of Green Releaf® Tablets has been reported by pet owners to help reduce tear staining and lawn burn.
How do Green Releaf® Tablets work?
The specially selected whole green plants found in Green Releaf® Tablets deliver a powerful combination of natural active compounds which work together to naturally support your pet:
- Watercress - packed with nutrients and antioxidants, useful for neutralising free radicals across the body - a real superfood!
- Celery Seed - helps maintain suppleness and free movement
- Celery Plant - has a naturally soothing effect
- Horseradish - naturally supports the urinary system
- Parsley - helps maintain a healthy pH balance
Do Green Releaf® Tablets work well with other Dorwest products?
Yes, our Green Releaf® Tablets can be used with any of our other products. In fact, some things are better together and by using some of our products together you can really maximise their effects. We recommend using our Green Releaf® Tablets with the following:
- To maintain healthy skin: Use with our Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets to help maximise the results – soothing the skin from the inside out
- To maintain healthy joints: Use with our Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets for easier movement and a more comfortable pet. Our Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets also complement these to help maintain flexibility and mobility
Green Releaf® Tablets can also be used alongside other supplements and medications, although if these are on prescription, you should check with your vet first.
How do I give Green Releaf® Tablets?
Our Green Releaf® Tablets should be given daily, ideally splitting the recommended daily amount in two, to give half in the morning and half in the evening. They can be given with or without food - whatever your pet prefers - and the new smaller tablet size helps make administration easier than ever.
To help maintain healthy skin you should use Green Releaf® Tablets continuously for at least a month.
It takes this long for the full effects of Green Releaf® Tablets to be seen, as skin takes about three weeks to regenerate in dogs. If you know your pet suffers with their skin at particular times, for example due to pollen allergies, you can start using our Green Releaf® Tablets a month before.
Watercress 70mg*; celery seed 30mg*; horseradish 30mg; celery plant 30mg; parsley 20mg* (*Equivalent from extracts)
Initial 3 weeks or as required: 2 tablets per 10kgs bodyweight daily. Maintenance: 1 tablet per 10kgs bodyweight daily.
Amount can be doubled if required
May be crushed for easy administration
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Can be given in conjunction with other products, but we always recommend consulting your vet if on existing medications.